Solved

E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM

Show first post

233 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I can help you!  Follow me via inbox and I'll follow back so that you can send me a private message. 

@ @srickar  Thank you!  I started following you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I can see the general connection, but the inbox connection is not linked yet. Do you see an option to follow me through inbox?

I think I did. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Almost there! It has "pending approval" waiting for you to approve on my end for two way follow. I cannot send a PM to you until you accept me for inbox. (its meant to cut down on unsolicited messages).

@srickar​ I'm having the same issue at my company.  What do I need to do in order to get whitelisted?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I sent you a follow request. After you follow me back, also follow me through inbox. Then you/I can send a PM to each other to discuss personal message to locate and explain why its blocked and how to adjust if needed.

Thanks,

Sean

I work for Book Systems Inc. and we provide library automation service. We are having a similar issue where any SMS sent to a T-Mobile address is being rejected. We have tried contacting T-Mobile customer support on multiple occasions and they have been unable to give any answers. I would be happy to provide the IP addresses from which we send our messages so this can be investigated but would be more comfortable doing that via PM. I have followed you and will await a response. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Followed!

I think I have you properly followed but I am not sure how to send you a PM with our information. I saw the post about following on Inbox and made sure that was done.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Look for inbox and follow me there.

I did this a few hours ago. Am I looking in the wrong place to send the PM?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Sorry I was out yesterday. Okay so I completed the last step which is to follow you on inbox, which needs your approval. Once that is completed, you should be able to send me a private message.

Hey - sorry to piggyback on an existing discussion but I'm having a similar problem at my company as well. No SMS messages are getting through from our SMTP server. I followed you. Thanks in advance for your help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Follow request sent on my end.

Thanks, approved. Not sure what's next.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I followed you through inbox and it needs approval, then you should be able to send me a private message. Thanks!

Hello,

I need help with this issue as well. I think I requested to folllw you.

I can’t seem to inbox follow you. It just keep unfollowing and then re-requesting to follow you again. What the heck is going on here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I noticed that too yesterday.  Are you trying to do this from your device? It seems like the popup box can't work on mobile, it auto deletes the existing check boxes.

Yes that must be it. I was trying to do it on my iPhone.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @isurfer​ - I cant send you a PM until you follow me. When I try to send a message the response is "You can only send messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you)"

Can you follow me back? Ensure its following inbox.

Hey, Yes I have you inbox followed now. It still shows a asterisk by your user name though and won’t let me send a PM.

@srickar​ - Hi there,

Just wanted to mention here that I'm sending a request to follow you, as I'm in the same boat as others in this thread, so I'm hoping you might be able to assist me, as well.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Follow and PM sent! Thanks.