Solved

Email to sms gateway not working

• 4 October 2019
  • 3 replies

I used to get alerts on my phone by using phonenumber@tmomail.net

Stopped receiving these alerts about an year ago

All other carriers are getting these alerts, also t mobile users are getting these alerts, except my phone.

Not sure, what is causing it. Any help is appreciated.

I tried to put my sim card in another phone and see it the alert gets delivered, no luck so far.

Doesn't seem like a phone issue.

Srickar, i have seen you helping other users with this issue, i have sent u a follow request hoping that you help me out.

I am wondering if my number is blacklisted for these alerts because sometimes i get a lot of these alerts.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 7 October 2019, 23:45

Hey, @subodh123​!

We have a mega thread about the same issue here: E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​. There's a fantastic engineer that monitors the thread and helps out our users, as you noted in your reply. I recommend replying to that thread so we can figure out why you're no longer getting the notifications.  

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey, @subodh123​!

We have a mega thread about the same issue here: E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​. There's a fantastic engineer that monitors the thread and helps out our users, as you noted in your reply. I recommend replying to that thread so we can figure out why you're no longer getting the notifications.  

Hello Amanda,

Srickar was able to help me out and we were able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Subodh

Hey, @subodh123​!

Hey Amanda,

I am having this same issue for a email alert that is not working. I tried to follow the link to the other thread but it is gone. Hoping that engineer can help me out too! :)