Solved

Email to sms gateway not working

• 4 October 2019
  • 3 replies

I used to get alerts on my phone by using phonenumber@tmomail.net

Stopped receiving these alerts about an year ago

All other carriers are getting these alerts, also t mobile users are getting these alerts, except my phone.

Not sure, what is causing it. Any help is appreciated.

I tried to put my sim card in another phone and see it the alert gets delivered, no luck so far.

Doesn't seem like a phone issue.

Srickar, i have seen you helping other users with this issue, i have sent u a follow request hoping that you help me out.

I am wondering if my number is blacklisted for these alerts because sometimes i get a lot of these alerts.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 7 October 2019, 23:45

Hey, @subodh123​!

We have a mega thread about the same issue here: E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​. There's a fantastic engineer that monitors the thread and helps out our users, as you noted in your reply. I recommend replying to that thread so we can figure out why you're no longer getting the notifications.  

View original

3 replies

Hey, @subodh123​!

We have a mega thread about the same issue here: E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​. There's a fantastic engineer that monitors the thread and helps out our users, as you noted in your reply. I recommend replying to that thread so we can figure out why you're no longer getting the notifications.  

Hey Amanda,

I am having this same issue for a email alert that is not working. I tried to follow the link to the other thread but it is gone. Hoping that engineer can help me out too! :) 

Hello Amanda,

Srickar was able to help me out and we were able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Subodh

Userlevel 5

Hey, @subodh123​!