Question

Engineer response?

• 12 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Will i be getting a call back still?  Two days ago i reported problems after adding home internet. They did a reset and it was supposed to get better. it didn’t. Yesterday i reported it again to customer service. the phone reception was so bad that i had to use a verizon phone to make calls. long wait times and soooo many dropped calls before i switched to verizon. Last night i was told theyd reach out to engineering about why my service was so bad, slow, unreliable. no update in almost 24 hours. The tv cant maintain a connection to wifi. the phones dont work. I am using another company to access the internet. this is ridiculous. techs keep saying oh your tower has 5G but the gateway says no connection, poor connection, or weak connection. Nothing else. It’s elevated and by a window as requested. I need somebody to actually help. Ive wasted hours of my time on this, and youre going to charge me for this horrible service i’m sure.  please contact me or else tell me how to send all of this back. I’ll likely switch to verizon.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier try using either Facebook or Twitter.