Solved

Four bars, but no service starting at same time each day

• 14 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Every day around noon, my service stops. I cannot get internet or make calls. It is fine all morning. About a year ago, I contacted Tmobile on this same issue and they said their tower was overloaded but they were working on a fix. Do thousands of people really start using the network at noon every day, or is there another issue? In 43229 zip code, Columbus, OH. Once I leave work around 5, this problem clears up.

icon

Best answer by dragon1562 17 March 2017, 06:51

Well it is different for every market but I know that around 4 o clock where i live T-mobile can get pretty bogged down. It wouldn't suprise me if it was the same case for you since that is when everyone is out to lunch and thus probably getting on there phone for various tasks.

I would personally call in to report the issue and file a ticket so that its actually on record. If you don't report it then it will never be a priority to look at.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Well it is different for every market but I know that around 4 o clock where i live T-mobile can get pretty bogged down. It wouldn't suprise me if it was the same case for you since that is when everyone is out to lunch and thus probably getting on there phone for various tasks.

I would personally call in to report the issue and file a ticket so that its actually on record. If you don't report it then it will never be a priority to look at.

Thanks. Happened today at 10:30 am. It then lasts the entire day. I'll call.

Userlevel 6

Hey @heisindc‌!  I just wanted to check in and make sure you'd been able to reach out and get that ticket filed.  I hope the congestion (if that's what's causing this, I certainly agree with @dragon1562‌ that it sounds about right) clears up soon!  Often engineering will return tickets in congested areas with timelines for improvement, if such information can be made public, so I hope you'll get a better idea of what's going on.

- Marissa