Question

gateway signal weak

• 20 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

New customer. Received our new grey gateway portal.  After set up it shows weak signal in all points of the house. Nearest tower is about 2 miles way. Portal shows 2 bars. Does T-Mobile offer a router booster to get better signal?

Thank you,

4 replies

Badge

I had the same problem. Called them. They have sent me a “booster” that should come within a week. I really hope it works.

I had the same problem. Called them. They have sent me a “booster” that should come within a week. I really hope it works.

Have you received it and is it working for you?  I am in the exact same situation.

New customer. Received our new grey gateway portal.  After set up it shows weak signal in all points of the house. Nearest tower is about 2 miles way. Portal shows 2 bars. Does T-Mobile offer a router booster to get better signal?

Thank you,

Have you requested and received a booster?  If so, did it resolve your problem?  I am in the exact same situation.

Badge

When I called support I requested a booster. Said they don’t offer boosters. So I’m stuck with what I  have.