Having the same problem with two different phones (Galaxy Note 2 & Note 5) in multiple locations in Raleigh, NC. Here are the symptoms:
- According to T-Mobile coverage map I should have good signal at those addresses (RootMetrics also confirms coverage)
- phones showing 3-4 bars of signal strength
- trying to call gives me a "Not Registered on Network" error,
- texts don't go through stuck in “Sending”
- search for Available Networks doesn’t show T-Mobile as available carrier.
- The Note 5 is brand new and I applied all available upgrades to it.
Best answer by tmo_mike_c
No, it's not. You can also give us a call 611 from the phone or 1-877-746-0909 from another line. Just ask to speak with Tech Support. When you get in touch with them, tell them what's going on, give them that error code, and they'll get that ticket filed for you.