Question

Horrible Connection

• 13 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Why does my internet keep disconnecting and moving slow everyday? It was not like this before. How come nothing is working? 

3 replies

Mine does the same thing. Cuts out. 

I got the 5g home wifi, it was good the first 2 weeks, things start going down hill

more disconnections, today my internet get cut off pretty much every 30min for few secs,

is very annoying when you are on a conference call.

No online support, and you can call them you wait forever and they disconnect your call after 15 mins...

Probably need to get back on cable,

and recommend all my friends not to use t-mobile

Same here, have the 5G home wifi but the connection is so inconsistent.  At best I am getting speeds comparable to DSL but majority of the time it approaches Dial-up speeds and isn’t even usable for anything.  I am thinking that I may have to go back to a cable internet connection if T-Mobile cannot do something about this issue anytime soon.  I have tried everything that their support suggests too with no change in the quality of the connection, even relocating the modem despite always having an excellent signal.  In its current state I would not recommend anyone to get the T-Mobile 5G home internet no matter what kind of offer they give.  There is no way having mostly dial-up speeds is worth 50$ a month.  T-Mobile from my experience has been challenging to get any kind of customer support from too and I was shocked to find out they have a fee for asking for assistance in their store.  They really need to add a customer support online chat service or at least some kind of online support messaging system on their website for those of us who cannot spend hours waiting on a telephone line for assistance.