Solved

How do I get you "Tech Care team to file a Service Complaint and get local engineers "?

• 2 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

I’ve posted a couple of questions about slow 5G/LTE+ speeds along with a low availability of data service from TMobile.  I am using an S21 phone.

I’ve gone through the steps suggested at your site regarding internet access issues.

I’ve checked the coverage map and it indicates I 5G or LTE coverage in the areas I referring to.

I have at least 3 bars and sometimes 4 or 5 when I have issues with TMobile’s data service. 

1. In some cases I have download speeds of 140 kpbs and upload speeds of 210 kpbs.
  1. In other cases I have download speeds of 112 Mpbs  and upload speeds of 90 kpbs.
  1. In other cases I have download speeds of 105 Mpbs  and upload speeds of 3.57 Mpbs.

I tend to have connection failures or very slow responses when I the data service in the range of the first two speeds I mention above.

In another post I was told that if I continue to see the low speeds I could get the "Tech Care team to file a Service Complaint and get local engineers”  So how does this get done?

Let me know what has to be done next.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 2 September 2021, 17:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

the site is peer to peer with some moderation to keep order..moderators/admins do not have account access.

with that being said contact TMO either through Facebook or Twitter..this will land you with tier 2 support and they can help you put a ticket in for the network issues.

T-moblie is a lie to customer 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

T-moblie is a lie to customer 

your first ever post in here and its to say TMO lies with zero context as to what they are lying about or your scenario?

First they said I have $500.00 promotions to geot Samsung phone I am ok with that, but I don’t want wait to long because until October to got the phone then I call back asking can any phone but not Samsung. One off the lady I spoke with said yeah you can any phone want, when I got phone and chech my account online saw different it isn’t $500 only $279. So sick off customers service of T-Mobile employees now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

In another post I was told that if I continue to see the low speeds I could get the "Tech Care team to file a Service Complaint and get local engineers”  So how does this get done?

I’ve been a T-Mobile customer for over 20 years and I’ve never spoken with a “local engineer”. Once, long ago I got a response from a regional VP but that took me pulling all the strings I had or could find.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

First they said I have $500.00 promotions to geot Samsung phone I am ok with that, but I don’t want wait to long because until October to got the phone then I call back asking can any phone but not Samsung. One off the lady I spoke with said yeah you can any phone want, when I got phone and chech my account online saw different it isn’t $500 only $279. So sick off customers service of T-Mobile employees now.

what does your promo issue have to do with someone asking how to get in contact with TMO to get someone to look at a tower?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

It’s been a while since I’ve spoken to T-Mobile engineers.  I think it was last when they deployed B12, and my local site was last in the area.  That wouldn’t be a problem, except that the other sites were preferring B12, and I had ‘really’ poor service until I walked in the door or did an airplane mode.

I was able to get T-Mobile engineer in Simi Valley (had his ecard ), as well as a call from I assume a central site (Dallas area).  I used this ‘sparingly’ as I didn’t want to abuse it / have it blocked.

T-Mobile (now with Sprint) has changed that dynamic, in that customers and even their support, supposedly only speak to engineers through filed tickets.  Technical ‘experts’ aren’t engineers, but at times can provide decent information.  Many of the support people are typically CS and Billing, however… 1st layer of support.