Question

how do i remove apple watch from my account??

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I want to remove watch pan & save 15/month. 

website purposely makes doing so a convoluted mess. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to call Tmobile support to cancel the line. Make sure you don't have any credits attached to the phone because you will lose those.

I hate tmobile for this.  Why can't I just delete my watch line from the web?  Why? It’s trashy and goes against common sense.  The ability to chat directly to a rep on the site is also trashy.  All this makes Tmobile feel like a sleezy cable company.  Ugh.

Agreed. Its easy enough to tack on add-ons, lines, basically anything that lets them charge more. But as soon as its time to reduce the bill, it becomes purposefully difficult. Terrible, and disappointing. Currently looking at other options because of this, and because of a trade in that was never applied to our account. I’ve had to visit our t-mobile store every month since 11/2023 asking why they are charging me for a handset that I already paid for via a trade in. Each time they say I wont be charged again, and after visiting my bill again in March of 2024, looks like I’m continuing to make payments towards for a handset that I already paid for. Time to get on the phone with support, before my monthly visit to the store.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

All major carriers and even mvno require you to call in. Even international carriers for that matter...