Question

How do you message or chat with customer service online?

• 29 November 2018
  • 21 replies

All the anserws say "call" or "use the app" well my phone is NOT working so how do I contact them for help?

When I click the "Message us on T-Mobile" button i'm brought to this page

HOW CAN I CALL IF MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING? Where is the link that I can send a message or chat with a live rep besides twitter of FB??

21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi and sorry you're having trouble with the service. We understand calling ins't an option for you but we can try to assist here if you can gives us more details about what phone you're using and whether or not you're getting signal. We also have a chat option after you click our Message us on My T-Mobile option on the lower right hand corner of the page.

When i click "Message us on My T-Mobile option on the lower right hand corner of the page" i am sent to the page that pictured above

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That's strange. The Message team link isn't showing for you. We can try to help here first but using our Twitter and FB links are the only other option we have. What phone are you using and does it have does it give you an error like "No Service" at the top of the screen?

I am having the same problem.  Every time I click the "Message us" icon at the bottom right, I get sent to the "https://my.t-mobile.com/contact-us​" page.  There is no messaging option.

I'm having the same issue. I'm in a foreign country and my hotspot is not working. Calling, FB, and Twitter are not options. Like the OP above, the "chat" or "message" tab does not appear when I log in on a computer. I am going to see about calling the international number listed elsewhere.

I don't use Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platform for privacy/security reasons. And the chat option is currently unavailable for some reason. When my phone isn't working, I'm glad that I have accounts at two other mobile providers.

I don't see this options either.

Are you guys still figuring this out or there is no answer for that ?

Hey Mike, @tmo_mike_c, @tmo_brandy​, @tmo_will,

Why does this question show "This question has been reviewed by a staff member and is assumed resolved"? It's NOT resolved, at all.

The site's online messaging option is gone. I have exactly the same problem as everyone else in this thread. The only option to get support is to call, which is just stupid - I lost my phone and can't call! Also, I don't use social media.

Does T-Mobile plan to offer support via online chat, or not?

my account is suspended and I was in the keep america connected program having been affected by covid. can you reconnect me?

where the hell you hide the chat support button. Very bad experience

Badge

same issue...did anyone get a answer to resolve this issue?

I, for one, find it interesting that everyone on this thread has Internet access but no one seems to have heard of Google Voice.

Userlevel 1

I just used chat a couple weeks ago. Now its gone! I'm Deaf, I'm on the Deaf PLAN and I can't find the chat icon or chat feature or chat PAGE or ANYTHING chat related! I need to speak to someone, I DO NOT HAVE/use nor have I ever used a TTY (do you use pagers and snail mail to check in with your families? Do you put stamps on "letters" that aren't a bill? Do you wind your gramophone up to listen to music? Your antiquated assumptions about ability are gravely out of date and very offensive!), so stop suggesting I get a TTY and get back to you later! It is FAR too dangerous for me to keep going to your physical stores, where people wearing gloves touch everything (protecting themselves, but spreading whatever they touch on everything ELSE they touch), and wear masks (which they should, but I cant LIPREAD any of you through them!) WHERE IS YOUR CHAT FEATURE!? And don't tell me it pops up, because it used to, it doesn't now, and I've been through every single farfeggnutten part of your website and "call us!" is your ONLY answer. STILL Deaf. Proud Deaf. Hasnt changed, and isn't gonna. You're the ONLY carrier I've found that offers a Deaf plan, but you took the feature out of your website. Please contact me VIA CHAT OR TEXT. And change your antiquated assumptions about Deaf people and give us equal access to your representatives. 

Badge

Hearing a story from a user unable to access your site made me move from “this is inconvenient” to “those monsters need to fix this”.

I too am having problems with chat now.

Its gone!

Plus Im paying for vvm talk to text.

Im still having issues with no vm going to the via written.

Plus my factory vm pops up a notification instead.

I am also hearing impaired so to text with customer care is preferred.

Seems like Tmobile is going down hill!

Badge

This is tragic.

We need better accessibility options than expecting us to use social media.

Be better T mobile.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Please contact Tmobile by Facebook or Twitter. OR scroll to the bottom of this page an click Contact Us. Then scroll to the bottom of that page and click the “f” or the birdie.

Badge

Please contact Tmobile by Facebook or Twitter. OR scroll to the bottom of this page an click Contact Us. Then scroll to the bottom of that page and click the “f” or the birdie.

How do you contact tmobile without using a social media account?

Are we expected to sign up for social media just to use accessibility options?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Try the second option I mentioned. :wink:

Badge

Try the second option I mentioned. :wink:

This thread exists because that option does not work.

Please read before responding.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I tried it first! It does WORK! Please try before responding!