Question

i cant play axie infinity in data mode

• 22 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Problem 1 Mobile Legends wont play in data mode its been 1 year or more and i quit playing because of it
problem 2 Axie infinity wont play in data mode

i have tried to change the Access points names and still wont work

I need this to be fix i cant spend my time waiting outside my girlfriends work just to have wifi connection, i use to do it in trains or bus using data, now its not cool its and i need this game its not just a game if you know what it is

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

have you contacted either of their Devs to see if in fact its something with TMOs data connection? if theyre needing a different type of connection now odds are that wont be happening..that would be something the game maker would need to adjust to on their end..not the carrier for a handful of games so they work.

i have the same problem for both Mobile Legends and Axie Infinity,

for mobile legends i dont know how to fix it and for axie infinity , i already submitted a ticket report regarding for this issue , it happened to me last time also but it worked after submitting a report , hopefully this time would be the same.

I know it's a little "outside of the box" 

Two things "while the app is running, go back into your settings app and turn off wifi, and turn mobile data off then back on again.

†********

Or connect to a hotspot on a different phone line you have on your acct 

Just some ideas 

I know it's a little "outside of the box" 

Two things "while the app is running, go back into your settings app and turn off wifi, and turn mobile data off then back on again.

†********

Or connect to a hotspot on a different phone line you have on your acct 

Just some ideas 

i have my old phone and turned on my hotspot on this phone and it dies the same thing , i still cannot play it unless its wifi, but i will try this

Best of luck to you 🤞

a hotspot should technically register as a wifi connection. Make sure your location is switched on, both devices.

unfortunately its not working 😕 but I'll figure it out once the devs takes care of the report i submitted.