Solved

I have no service on my phone...

• 8 February 2018
  • 7 replies

I already checked if it was airplane mode and it still doesn't work.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 11 February 2018, 02:28

Hi, @ejanel567!

I sure hope this still isn't going on as it has been a few days. 😥 If for some reason it is, please try the steps outline on this page so we can figure out why your phone isn't getting a signal.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hey really quick I would love to try and help you but first I need to ask a few questions to understand what is going on. What device are you using for starters? Is this no service in just one location or have you tried different spots? Is this indoors or outdoors? Did this location have service previously? Have you tried reaching out to the T-force team to see if there was a outage in the location that is being effected?

Sorry for all the quick questions but ill do my best to respond so you don't go long without the service you need.

I have an iPhone 6s I have updated it and have tried to restart it as well.I have tried at my house and now I am work still trying to get it to work

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Do you know of anyone else with T-mobile ? Are they able to receive coverage? Is the place being tested, previously have service?

Userlevel 5

Hi, @ejanel567!

I sure hope this still isn't going on as it has been a few days. 😥 If for some reason it is, please try the steps outline on this page so we can figure out why your phone isn't getting a signal.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Amanda's posted a great link that you should follow if this is still an issue. Please head there if you're still having trouble and follow those steps. Thank you.

Thanks everyone I was able to get my phone up and running. They had mistakenly cancled my line. I was finally able to login in to my Tmobile account and get in touch with someone on another in order to fix the issue       Thank you to everyone who replied and were so helpful! I appreciate it   

Userlevel 5

Woah, cancelled your line, @ejanel567​? 😥 Gosh, I'm sorry about that. I'm glad everything is good to go now!