I paid for LTE speeds but am lucky to get 2g speeds. Why?

• 29 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I contact support and they say the tower has a problem... well how many days until it is fixed? And why am I not being reimbursed for all these days of not getting the service I paid for? Why is both the phone service as well as customer service so AWFUL with tmobile?

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Good morning, @fxgjgfsgjgjfdfgdjjgffgsjkjgfjfgfjhjgfdx​!

I'd love to help figure out what's going on with your speed but we need more details. If you'd still like help, please let us know what type of phone you're using and the zip code you primarily use it in. 😊  

Userlevel 5

Hey, @fxgjgfsgjgjfdfgdjjgffgsjkjgfjfgfjhjgfdx (that's quite a username) 😉!

I'd love to check out the area to get more info on what's going on with the towers. Can you share your zip code with me along with what type of phone you're using?

It might help if we knew what phone you were using and where you're having the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Because in the terms and conditions there's a clause that states why you may not get said service.

T-Mobile Terms and Conditions

WILL MY SERVICE VARY? WHAT FACTORS MAY AFFECT MY SERVICE?

As our customer, your actual Service area, network availability, coverage and quality may vary based on a number of factors, including network capacity, terrain, weather, if you are on a private or public Wi-Fi network, using a non-T-Mobile device, or if your Device no longer supports network technologies compatible with or available on T-Mobile’s network. Outages and interruptions in Service may occur, and speed of Service varies. Devices also have varying speed capabilities and may connect to different networks depending on technology. Even within coverage areas and with broadband-capable devices, network changes, traffic volume, outages, technical limitations, signal strength, obstructions, weather, and other conditions may impact speeds and service availability.