Solved

Kalamazoo Vine

Anyone in Vine Neighborhood experiencing network problems. Specifically in 900 block of South Westnedge or Westnedge Court?

icon

Best answer by longtermuser 10 July 2018, 17:15

Have talked with tech people. Another ticket generated.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Although I don't live in this area, it's really important we get you service, and I wanna help. I didn't see any network related issues in this area. What's the problem exactly? Are you getting signal at all or having trouble using a specific service when you're connected to the network?

It's been ongoing. Have had many conversations with team assigned. Was

looking for any other customers who might have been having similar

problems

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Were these conversations with our Tech Care teams or a different department? I just wanna make sure we've walked you through some troubleshooting steps and got a ticket sent up if needed.

Ticketed but have had no official follow up or resolution. That's why I

asked in community forum.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah, okay. Sorry to hear we didn't get you a response. When did you file the ticket? Normally we get a response from engineers after 3 days of them researching the issue. Have you had anyone check on the status of your ticket recently?

No. No messages. No call backs. Just promises. Have had tickets filed. To

my knowledge, no follow up done with me, or no resolution to problems

presented to me. What's my file say?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah shucks! Sorry you haven't heard anything back. I don't have access to your account but I can view the tickets for you if you have the ticket numbers. If not, you'll wanna reach out to our Tech Care folks and they can pull up the tickets for you and give you the status.

Have talked with tech people. Another ticket generated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Okay. Filing a ticket is the right way to go. There should be an update on it after at least 3 days.