I received a test drive kit on Oct. 22nd, 2020. I have been trying to connect and no luck. I called test drive support 3 times (with 3 different people), and all rude and not helpful. Since most of my friends are using T-Mobile. I am really want to try it out. I followed the instructions:
- Insert sim card
- Turn on and charge the battery overnight.
- Let the Hotspot device turn on with out connect to any phone/laptop for 24 hours so that the hotspot device can communicate with the T-Mobile tower.
- 24 hours later, connect my iphone 6s with WIFI Call turn on
- Nothing happen … call failed.
- Reset the Hotspot and repeat above step from number 2
- Still not able to make a wifi call.
- Connect to laptop.. nothing happen. cannot connect to internet.
- Login to hotspot admin console, able to see my iphone connected. But not the internet.
Any suggestion and recommendation? Also want to know how many out there is using T-Mobile?