Question

LG issues

• 27 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

My LG was prompted a manditory eula update. If I did not sign the agreement I would not be able to use the phone anymore. After signing the eula agreement my service signal was poor. When I call T-Mobile every representative cannot help me with service what is my problem ?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Some updates can’ make tweaks to the radio software and firmware.  Are you sure it actually worsened your reception and wasn’t just a change to the -db to signal bars shown?  

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

which LG and what is a eula update?

Badge

Syaoran my apn has a access point that cant be removed and when I'm at the location the T-Mobile LTE that is supposed to be checked keeps unchecking it self. I was also told that my software version M21011c is not the correct software and my phone needed to be sent back to manufacture for a software change. But I did and it came back with the same software on it. LG told me over the phone that they reset my phone and sent it back. 

Badge

Fire guy the eula is a end user license aggreement.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

interesting. cant remember ever doing it on any of my LGs. might have been something i zipped through quickly not paying much attention.

Badge

Well my software has not been updated since 2017 and I havent found any new updates for my phone. The phone I have doesnt even show up on the LG website. I had to get the lady that worked for LG on customer service to help me walk through the information to register the phone.