Question

Magenta MAx unlimited premium data that cant be slowed down .... WRONG !!!Data is useless from 8am to 10pm EVERYDAY

• 30 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

T-mobile

(Magenta Max)

unlimited Premium Data That can't be slowed down no matter how much you use

“the first and only 5G consumer smartphone plan that can’t slow you down based on how much data you use"

T-mobile coverage Santa Fe n.m. :

Ultra capacity

Having this service for 1 year so far proves t-mobile does still throttle data you can see since day one of getting t-mobile (over a year ago) my data has been throttled to less than 2g between 8am and 10pm anytime after 10pm data is fast over 150mbps during daytime only way to get a usable data connection is by using a VPN, an inconvenience to have to pay due to such useless Wireless's service ! Over a year of the repeated support troubleshooting and excuses new aim cards and 3 different phones no improvement in service what so ever until now (not technically a solution but it works)

1. Buy an att prepaid sim And service for 50.00 a month unlimited data that never gets slowed down 

2. Put sim in an old att comparable phone

3. Turn on hotspot on your att prepaid 

4. Connect your t-mobile phone to your att hotspot

5. Enjoy watching all the video and internet you should already be enjoying on your t-mobile magenta Maxx plan with unlimited PREMIUM data all with no buffering at all lol anytime of the day all on a att prepaid sim that costs half the price of magenta max *** with t-mobile you can watch all the buffering you wish anytime a day or wait a hour while a 5 mb file downloads ***

Even better option throw your t-mobile phone away and use the att prepaid sim for your service .....

After a year of crappy service and useless technical support this is only working solution I could find that works

And this to me is proof that t-mobile does still throttle the magenta max plan which is advertised as no throttling ..... Normal service between 10pm and 8am and 2g speed the rest of the day These speed test can prove It

$90.00 magenta max (horrible service)

Or 

$50.00 att prepaid unlimited data (that works). ??????? ?? ? 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!