Question

messages not being received

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Messages or codes not being received from different apps, this including banks and third parties. Tried checking my setting and my account services but everything seems fine. I don’t know if it is just an iPhone thing . Is anyone having the same problem? 

2 replies

Badge

I had to reach out on fb messenger to get this same thing resolved. You also have to turn off scam shield if you have it enabled. It will block valid calls placed on androids devices. The reply is as follows from T-Mobile .

Hello and happy Wednesday to you Hunter my friend. Oh yeah we made it, it's Hump Day and all downhill to Friday from here, I could use some coasting for sure!

Man oh man, I'm so sorry that you've been struggling with these types of messages - they're called Short Codes Tyler and everyone from the grocery store to your bank and Facebook use them these days. The good news here my friend is that I've already fixed the problem by updating this older system that used to block Short Codes. 

If you remember way back in the day to vote for your favorite singer they would use a Short Code and you'd be charged to text them, but these days everyone does free or has to tell you it'll cost so blocking them out doesn't make sense. Now it's going to take up to 2 hours for this update to hit the cell phone towers Tyler, but all you need to do is to turn your phone off and then back on and you'll be in great shape! And I just checked everyone else on the account, they're all good too now! ^ArnoldBrickbealer

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

call in or contact T-Force via Facebook or Twitter and have them make sure you have short code enabled..

not everyone wants short code enabled so you must request it.