Solved

Need to contact the Executive Response Team

Badge

The Nokia x100 phone I purchased at a Tmobile store will not access the Tmobie calling system. I need someone at the Tmobile Executive Response Team to e-mail me at (email) or call me at # to get them to assist me in solving this problem. The local Tmobie store and the Tmobile chat room technical assistance has not been able to solve the problem. 

icon

Best answer by formercanuck 28 August 2023, 19:13

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance with a handful of moderators/admins to keep the site in order only..they do not have account access and are unable to assist other than point you in the right direction.

with that being said..the site is also fully public….so anything you post including things like email addresses or personal phone numbers are viewed by pretty much everyone and their mom..avoid posting personal info.

your options are to call in (tier 1 support) or try contacting them through Facebook/Twitter (tier 2 support). or the chat feature..if/when its actually there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You would have better luck getting T-Mobile executive response through

1. BBB ticket (they’ll contact you within a day)
  2. Email to T-Mobile’s CEO
  3. You can go on to Social Media (twitter/FB) or use T-Mobile App to initiate a session.

I have been waiting for Myra from the Exec Response Team to call me back for over 2 days now! I need to finalize my phones and service ASAP!!!!! Please have her get in contact with me or anyone from the team PLEASE

Thank You

To whom it may concern, I’ve been a long time customer with t mobile. I’m very displeased with customer service in resolving the issue regarding my bill due to a defective phone that I pay insurance on. I’ve called several times and there has been no resolution in this matter, I’m been receiving messages stating my services will be interrupted if I done pay the amount of the damaged phone. i would like a call from a manager to resolve this matter

ASAP. I’m strongly considering moving my service else where!

Tyrone Clemm

240*******

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this is a peer to peer assistance site..you’ll need to contact TMO either by calling (tier 1 support) or via one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support)

with that being said the site is a fully public site..so everyone and their mom can see your phone number..avoid posting any personal info online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Executive team can be reached in writing through:

T‑Mobile Customer Relations

P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM

87176-7380.

To who it may concern, I’m have been a long time customer with t mobile. I.ve recently had my phone replace due to a defect the phone had no physical damage that I’m aware of when i sent it off. I’m being charge for a phone that I pay for insurance on and being threatening if I don’t pay the charges on my account. I have called several times to resolve this matter and there has been no resolution. I’m temped to reach out to another service provider else where. I’m not going to pay for a phone that i have insurance on and then have to pay again when it breaks. I hope that this issue can be resolve soon..

Tyrone C

240*******

tyrone*****@*****.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this is a peer to peer assistance site.. with that being said its also fully public..so posting things such as address…. phone numbers...emails..full names...is a bit of a no no when it comes to personal net security..

I was speaking with SIRVAL VANDUVALL WHO WAS ON THE EXEC RESPONSE TEAM AND PROMISED A 200 DOLLAR CREDIT AFTER PURCHASING A IPHONE 12. ACCT# DID NOPT GET IT AND MY EMAIL NOW SAYS HE NO LONGER WORKS FOR T MOBILE

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Not surprised.  Try filing a BBB complaint.  It will end up with the Executive Response Team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I was speaking with SIRVAL VANDUVALL WHO WAS ON THE EXEC RESPONSE TEAM AND PROMISED A 200 DOLLAR CREDIT AFTER PURCHASING A IPHONE 12. ACCT# DID NOPT GET IT AND MY EMAIL NOW SAYS HE NO LONGER WORKS FOR T MOBILE

Thanks for reaching out @mustangric We want to make sure that everything on the account is fully taken care of even though Sirval is no longer with the company. I was able to find Sirval’s team and I let them know that you were waiting on a resolution for your situation. I am not sure how long it might take them to get back to you. You can also try to get back to our Executive Response Team the same way you did the first time. Either way, I’m sure your case will be reassigned and you will get taken care of. 😀