Solved

No Data Galaxy S8+

The issue started about two weeks ago. I was having no issues with the LTE data in my building. Then one day, I had no data. Almost full bars and 4G LTE logo on my phone, but no data.

I've restarted my phone, turned off Wi-Fi Calling, turned Airplane Mode on/off, take the SIM card out and put it back in. I'm not sure what it could be other than some kind of interference in the building I'm in.

I'm not sure what to do at this point and would like to know if anyone has run into this situation before.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 9 March 2018, 22:29

Hey, @plasmapietheory​!

Welcome to our Support Community! Wow, you've tried a good amount of troubleshooting steps to get your data working again. If you're still not able to access data on your S8+, follow these steps. If the steps I provided do not fix your data, the last step directs you to Community-2153 as we may have to work with our Engineers or simply refresh your signal on our network.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey, @plasmapietheory​!

Welcome to our Support Community! Wow, you've tried a good amount of troubleshooting steps to get your data working again. If you're still not able to access data on your S8+, follow these steps. If the steps I provided do not fix your data, the last step directs you to Community-2153 as we may have to work with our Engineers or simply refresh your signal on our network.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Does data work normally outdoors? If yes than it is the building and chances are when indoors you are connecting to band 12 which has a limited amount of bandwidth that it can provide.