Question

No Network & No Tech Support

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

End of October beginning of November 2021, my Galaxy S21 received a OTA update and since then I have had no network settings. I did the call in tech support they walked me through the resets, app deletes, factory reset and suggested a sim. Ordered and activated the sim, still same issue. Did the online chat advanced tech support, they walked me through the resets, app deletes, factory reset, still not fixed and suggested a sim, did the 2nd sim replacement and activation, still not fixed. Did only advanced support again, they walked me through the resets, app deletes, factory reset. Still not fixed. So they set up an appointment at the West Saint Paul MN Tmobile assurant store, go there, the tech diagnosed the device said weak radio frequency but no problem…? I go home but the device still gives the “No Netwrok service, connect to wifi for calls” error bubble. I contact chat support again they reset the network on their side. And walk me through the reset, app delete, Factory reset. Still not fixed and sent me back to the store. I go back same day they said nothings wrong with the device and said replace the sim, I get the sim replaced and activated still not fixed. Do online chat support and they walk me through the resets, app deletes, factory reset and say go to Tmobile assurant store but this time they said Apple Valley MN, I ask why not the closer store in W. Saint Paul, they said its not on there server because its a Tmobile store, and the Apple Valley store is for sprint. (what ever) Go to the Apple Valley store the tech looked at the device said nothings wrong and gives it back. I get out side the store look at the phone and all the cell bars are gray with an X… so its still not fixed. I contact online support they walk me through the resets, app deletes, factory reset. And said go back to the store. I go back same day, they said nothings wrong with the device again, and said replace the sim. I get the sim replaced and activated, but still its not fixed. I contact the Chat again they Walk me through the reset, app deletes, and Factory reset, still not fixed and said go back to the tmobile store. 3rd time same day the Tech {in front of me} calls the line and says look the phone is ringing theres nothing wrong with the device. [Im thinking if thats how Assurant tests a device no wonder they havent seen the problem] I take the phone TURN OFF WIFI and WIFI CALLING, i make a call from the device and get the error bubble “No Network service, turn on wifi to make calls” the tech see’s the error and said oh thats not right its broken, and says I see your phone is still under the manufacturers warranty so we will order a replacement and call or email when it arrives. I feel like I finally am getting somewhere that was 7:14PM 04/27/22. 10 days later i have no email and no calls I call the store they say theres no package for me. I contact online support they walk me through the resets, app deletes, factory rest, and say go to a Tech store…. I say I did that and they ordered the replacement, i’m looking for the phone and its arrival date. They said contact the store. I contact the store, they have no idea who I am, no idea what replacement I am talking about. I contact online support, they start walking me through the resetting, I stop them and said no im looking for the replacement phone. They tell me Tmobile is a Network carrier not a manufacturer, if I want to replace the phone find a samsung store and return it…… Im paying tmobile on this contract phone not samsung… besides im looking for the ordered replacement. They said contact Assurant. I contact assurant they said theres no claim number so they can not track it. And said contact Asurion. OK. I contact asurion on a whim, they said they have nothing to do with the issue contact Tmobile. I go to the chat again, they start walking me through the resets again… few hours later I lost there connection and the server starts connecting me to a new tech…. its been 7 months and I have no phone.

I paid all 7 months I should get reimbursed those 7 months. 

All the mean while I have been using a tmobile pre-pay line and I should be reimbursed those 7 months as well.

But every time I reach out for a solution I get nothing.

I feel like Tmobile is trying to milk out my manufacturer warranty and stiff me with a broken device.

Any helpful tips or tricks to get these guys to do their jobs would be beneficial thanks.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!