Solved

outage - no mobile data service in NE wisconsin for 2+ days

• 3 November 2017
  • 7 replies

have made repeated calls to customer service. they confirm outage but no info on root cause or estimated time to restoration of service. still down going on day 3. how can you run a business like this? what is going on over there???

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 5 November 2017, 20:14

Hey, @magenta3098213​! Sorry to have left you hanging here -- were you able to get in touch with the T-Force team? They're our social media support team on Twitter & Facebook, and you can reach them through DM or FB message by clicking one of the icons on my badge below. Are you still having trouble with your service, or is everything back up and running?

- Marissa

View original

7 replies

Like around Green Bay? Funny, Downdetector.com doesn't show anything.

haven't been up that far lately but it's down around the appleton - neenah area. can still make and receive calls and send texts but no data, not even basic 2g/3g services.

Well, the only outage shown in WI is out west of Waukesha. Not that Downdetector is authoritative. Maybe the folks from T-Force know something.

yeah i don't know. i have called multiple times and also tried the internet chat option and they confirmed an outage but were not able to provide any information. it's bad enough being without service but not knowing what is wrong or when it might be fixed is maddening. how would i get in contact with "t-force"? are you in the area? if so is your service working?

Userlevel 6

Hey, @magenta3098213​! Sorry to have left you hanging here -- were you able to get in touch with the T-Force team? They're our social media support team on Twitter & Facebook, and you can reach them through DM or FB message by clicking one of the icons on my badge below. Are you still having trouble with your service, or is everything back up and running?

- Marissa

Userlevel 5

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need any help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Has service been restored for you. If it has not you can call in and they are sure to work with you. In the past when this kind of stuff happened I was given a bill credit which although not ideal is at least a good gesture.