Question

People calling me are getting a message saying my number is no longer in service when I reject the call because I am busy at the moment.

• 21 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

People calling me are getting a message saying my number is no longer in service when I reject the call because I am busy at the moment.  My number is NOT out of service.  I have tested with my wife's phone, and hers will go to voicemail when she rejects my call, but when I reject her call (or any call for that matter) the caller gets the message saying the number is no longer in service!   PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I thought that was supposed to trigger the same conditional forward as if the call was not answered.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

update the profile and PRL perhaps? any troubleshooting steps performed on your side? restart? checked for any updates?

Badge

I ended up calling Tech Support and they fixed it.  They said there was a setting on the programming of the phone that wouldreset after an update and caused it.  They told me they fixed the setting for my phone, and locked it so it can't be reset by future updates.  This is a setting that the provider has to do on their end I was told.  Nothing on my end.