For the past few months I have been trying to resolve this issue with my T-Mobile service:
1. Phone shows 3-4 bars of LTE, but the internet won't work
2. My co-workers with T-Mobile are not experiencing any issues and they sit right next to me.
3. When I'm with my spouse, their phone will work fine and mine won't
4. I have tried turning WiFi off, resetting network settings, using a different phone - nothing resolves the issue
5. I have called T-Mobile multiple times about the issue and the technician just tells me to reset my network settings or they send a device reset signal to my phone and it starts working again, but only temporarily
6. I've ruled out the device and location at this point, so what else is their to test?
7. Sometimes when I make calls, the device can't hang up and my phone locks up. This has happened on 2 separate devices. I have to do a force shutdown/restart.
Device: iPhone XR, updated to the latest version of iOS.
A side note: Why do I have to reset my network settings constantly? Shouldn't my connection just work properly most of the time?
Thanks for any help, I am out of things I can try on my end.
Best answer by tmo_chrisView original