Problems with Galaxy S20 / 5G

• 19 February 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

There is a problem with the S20 / 5G ,I have some dropped calls and txt, not many but enough to be a problem , following up and see what exactly the problem is, think it could be an isolated problem with some phones sent out 

Seems the issue has been around for nearly a year and yet they continue to sell these phones.  If this is a Samsung issue, it is sad that carriers continue to sell this garbage and don’t push Samsung to fix it.  If it is not a T-Mo issue, it still reflects poorly on them.

Please chime in if you have intermittent/similar problems.

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

are the issues happening everywhere you go or only in certain areas?

Badge

I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra and I am having a similar issue. But when it happens the caller does not even reach voicemail they hear an error saying my phone is no longer in service. Not sure if this is related to your issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@ fireguy_6364   , everywhere , somebody posted the same problem already with no real solutions

here is the link :

somebody from T-mo please pick up on that problem !!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

sorry that was the wrong link/url , here s the right one :

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

yeah looks to be a Sammy issue that they need to take care of. have you visited their forums to see what all is being said over there?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/S20-Ultra-not-receiving-calls/m-p/1701568#M36368

interesting how fast the S21 is out already, maybe a fix to the previous models

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

notice how many carriers are mentioned in there with the same issues? safe to say who needs to get on the issue lol.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

yes you’re right

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

bumped

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

unfortunately nothing will be said in here about the issue or status of a possible fix. only places you might hear stuff like this would be places like XDA or on the Samsung forums themselves..second possibility is a bit of a hail mary but you never know..they might ACTUALLY say something and not just blame the carriers for their mess up lol

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

That's pretty bad !! It's actually so bad that this time I had to restart my phone again just to get the verification code to login to the community !!  so f$%**d up, I hope somebody is coming up and will fix this !!!! Once and for all !!