SERIOUS dead zones in Chicago!

Since joining T-Mobile, I've experienced serious "dead zones" with no service whatsoever. The biggest one???  MY HOME.  Cannot use my phone for anything within the confines of my home, even a screen porch or sunroom with plenty of windows and open space. I'm seriously thinking of changing providers due to this. I've had both Verizon and Sprint in the past, and neither had these problems.  In CHICAGO?  REALLY???????

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey there!

Thanks so much for reaching out. Are you using a T-Mobile branded device? Are you having this issue in areas outside of your home? Is your home marked for good coverage? We'll most often see this in areas that *should* have great coverage with non branded devices, but if that's not the case here, we will certainly do more digging!

-Lauren

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hey do you know anyone else with coverage issues in the effected area? Are you having service issues indoors or out and as asked before what device are you using. If it is a T-mobile phone have you tried calling in to see if there is a outrage or work being done in the area that could be causing the service issues?

Userlevel 5

Just checking in here to see how things are going. @tmo_lauren and @dragon1562 had some great questions and I wanted to see if you had a chance to read them over?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi there!

Have you taken a look at the previous posts? Just wanted to see if you still need some help. Please keep us posted. Thanks!