Solved

Service Access Denied on short text numbers

• 17 November 2016
  • 2 replies

I never receive text messages from companies when I try to re-set a password. I am also never able to sent text to a short number (200-00) I receive the message service access denied. I am on the unlimited plan and this just started recently. I have had my account since August.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 23 November 2016, 18:22

Hey @rshafler‌!  Sorry you're missing out on messages from short codes!  If you used to get them and they just recently stopped, it sounds like they may be blocked in error.  So that we can review your account and make sure they're enabled properly going forward, you'll actually want to Community-2153 and work with a team that has account access.  Please let us know how it goes!

- Marissa

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Prepaid, no credit check, or postpaid?

Userlevel 6

Hey @rshafler‌!  Sorry you're missing out on messages from short codes!  If you used to get them and they just recently stopped, it sounds like they may be blocked in error.  So that we can review your account and make sure they're enabled properly going forward, you'll actually want to Community-2153 and work with a team that has account access.  Please let us know how it goes!

- Marissa