Solved

Sim unlock OnePlus 7t Pro Mclaren

• 16 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Can i please get a permanent unlock on my device.  I am a member of the XDA community and it is amazing how many people have been able to request a receive the unlock with no questions asked.  I understand that i still have a balance on the device, but truth be told i want to unlock my boot loader and flash a new ROM.  I was told i qualify for a  temporary unlock, but that is not sufficient.   I Have been a t-mobile customer for a long time and am not going anywhere.  i also have other devices that have a balance so im stuck with you regardless.  Please help with this it would be AWESOME!

icon

Best answer by syaoran 16 July 2020, 22:54

Mobbdeep seems to be on break until they get caught up.  You might want to look for their thread for free T-Mobe SIM unlocking.  Otherwise, send a PM to T-Mobile Help on Twitter and ask them to white list your IMEI.  They just did my OnePlus 8 5G last week with little effort. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Mobbdeep seems to be on break until they get caught up.  You might want to look for their thread for free T-Mobe SIM unlocking.  Otherwise, send a PM to T-Mobile Help on Twitter and ask them to white list your IMEI.  They just did my OnePlus 8 5G last week with little effort.