So still haveing issues with coverage

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

About a month ago  now i had made a post regarding abismal LTE speeds in my area when connecting to a tower in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania. I called in yesterday to see the status on the upgrades and work on the towers in my area and was informed that everything is completed and should be working fine. However i am still only able to have down load speed of about .1 if its non peak hours and .01 during if its just about any other time. Upload speeds are usually fine about 3mb up been when I was on the phone with the tech team I wasn't getting any upload at all. I ran numerous tests connecting to 4 different servers to make sure that it wasn't on the sever side.

So my question regarding this issue that has been on going is this what can i do?

I have filed numerous trouble tickets and given various physical locations in which you can run tests and yet nothing seems to change or get better. The issues does not just effect data speeds service quality has progressively gotten worse despite having a very strong signal when running the tests and trying to perform other functions like phone calls. I personally use a Nexus 6p but the service issues effect both android and IOS devices alike even with other people that are not on my account.

My location is in Koppel, PA zipcode 16136 if you need to check the coverage map and it shows excellent coverage but that is not the expience that you get in these areas. Even calls don't seem to work properly ( what happens is the call connects but the person can't hear you or vice versa.

I love T-mobile so i would really like things to get better

Sincerely,

Dennis

156 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

i can officially call this resolved i believe i just got off the phone with t-mobile because service went away. Well now its back and my god is it back and better then i have ever seen. Ping times are low below 50ms downloads are between 50-75 mb down uploads are 50 my god thank you. This is seriously the best Christmas gift T-mobile could ever give me and i am definitely not even thinking about switching now. Had i known it was gonna get better this soon and fast i would of never started having business calls go onto my personal line and ill probably keep this way now. However i am so happy and i don't care about what it took for this to happen i'm just ecstatic seriously you guys have no idea how happy i am the speeds are on par with AT&T but with a even stronger service and they even beat Verizon this is just insane. Go team magenta.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I hope things get better in your neck of the woods like they did mine because God is it a glorious day

Userlevel 6

Hooray @dragon1562‌!  Best thing I've read all week! 😊

Wish I could figure out why I'm suddenly having issues with coverage.

I’ve had Tmobile pay as you go for 10 years and have always had a good signal both in my house and at other locations.  But for some odd reason starting a few weeks ago, I‘ve been having trouble getting a signal in the house.  Once I step out into the front yard I can finally get 3 or 4 bars, but as soon as I’m back inside those bars disappear and the phone shows it’s ‘Searching’.  And I get a good signal if I’m at a different location, so I don’t think it’s the phone.  I was planning on cancelling my landline and getting a new phone & plan, but I’m sure having second thoughts now

magenta1580279 wrote:

Wish I could figure out why I'm suddenly having issues with coverage.

I’ve had Tmobile pay as you go for 10 years and have always had a good signal both in my house and at other locations. But for some odd reason starting a few weeks ago, I‘ve been having trouble getting a signal in the house. Once I step out into the front yard I can finally get 3 or 4 bars, but as soon as I’m back inside those bars disappear and the phone shows it’s ‘Searching’. And I get a good signal if I’m at a different location, so I don’t think it’s the phone.

I was planning on cancelling my landline and getting a new phone & plan, but I’m sure having second thoughts now

hi @magenta1580279

Sorry to hear of your plight.

Try calling 611 and ask to speak to tech support.

They have always helped me in the past.

Art

Will do