Question

Spotty data everyday like clockwork

• 14 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m wondering if somebody can help me troubleshoot something, or figure out what might be wrong in general. Everyday like clockwork my data becomes awful in the afternoon. Pictures don’t want to send on text, websites won’t load, games stop working, if I’m trying to stream music I end up doing more buffering than listening. It’s been doing this for a few weeks and I can’t figure out what’s going on. I have unlimited data and I’m nowhere near the limit to get throttled.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

more than likely capacity issues..around that time WAY more people are in that area just hammering the heck out of that tower or couple towers..if it wasnt like this previously then it could be a couple things..your primary tower is down and you are pulling from a further out tower that is running into the above mentioned capacity deal...or the next out tower is down for whatever reason and its pushing everyone onto your tower..since its happening around a certain time per day its safe to say capacity..just no answer as to why..you might opt to contact TMO either through Facebook or Twitter to see if they can answer why...FB/Twitter lands you with tier 2 support so they know a bit more compared to the call in agents.

It is ABSOLUTE shit today. Both the 5G Hotspot as well as LTE have been basically useless. Seriously T-Mobile, get your shit together. I didn’t leave Spectrum to get even worse service.