Question

Still getting charged for international calls

Badge

Despite having spoken to T-Mobile reps and doing things correctly, I am still being charged for international calls. Note that I have followed all the steps necessary to implement wifi calling. STILL, I keep getting charged international roaming fees. To be fair, T-Mobile reps have rectified the situation every month. However, the issue continues. This time around, I got charged $65 in roaming fees. Why does this keep happening? I have to call T-Mobile very month which, crazy enough, I keep getting charged roaming fees for doing. T-Mobile swears that I am not getting charged but, needless to say, I am. This is exasperating. 

3 replies

Badge

And why doesn’t T-Mobile have email option for me to complain? They only have telephone option which incurs roaming fees. 

just cancel your account it did the  same for me .i called T mobile they told me everything was taken care of .it wont be happening again ..i wa sgoing to have 43 employees connected to T mobile NOT secured enough I use VONAGE for international call FOR 20 years  No problem T mobile always mega probleme although i do not have any INTERNATIONAL call authorization in our office .NOT fair so just change your provider .

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When roaming and placing a call over WiFi.  The call can still drop off of WiFi to cellular when the WiFi signal is weaker than the cellular  signal.  If you want to ensure that calls made over WiFi remain over WiFi.  Put the device in airplane mode and then turn on WiFi.  Then you can be sure your device will keep that call on WiFi because airplane mode will keep the cellular radio disabled.