Solved

T-M Should add Myanmar (fka Burma) to its international roaming list

• 4 September 2016
  • 3 replies

We will be there next month.  According to the figures I've read, in the past two years the country has allowed at least two private companies to compete with the government owned company.  Two years ago less than 10% of the population had cell phones. Now it is close to 60%.

Pricing is dropped from the absurdly high, the very, very low.

I'm sure T-M could make a very good deal with one or more of the companies.

How, and to whom, would I address such a request/suggestion to?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 13 September 2016, 23:13

Hey Miket,

We don't have an official intake process for getting countries added to our Simple Global list but I know that our team is always looking to add more countries 😊 Keep an eye on our international rates page here for all the latest. 

View original

3 replies

Myanmar is on the list. It's just the hideously expensive list. There are some countries (e.g. Solomon Islands, Cuba) that are just going to be that way.

Now      that there is CHEAP competition from 2 (soon to be 3) private companies -- I'm sure one (or more) would "make a deal" w. TM so they can add the country it its growing list of "free" roaming countries.

Userlevel 5

Hey Miket,

We don't have an official intake process for getting countries added to our Simple Global list but I know that our team is always looking to add more countries 😊 Keep an eye on our international rates page here for all the latest.