Question

t-mobile.com website problems

• 19 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Cannot log in to website from desktop windows 10 computer or iPhone 6 if it is connected to WiFi. I can login to website on phone if I take it off WiFi. I can log in to website on iPad connected to WiFi. Desktop says dns server may be down. Both iPhone and iPad are connected to same WiFi. iPad connects but Safari says website is not recognized on iPhone. What gives?

2 replies

Experiencing issues myself for the last 2 days. Trying to upgrade a phone on my account.

I just got all the way to entering shipping information before the page keeps throwing an error message. Yesterday I couldn’t even get this far.

Customer service via chat is taking F O R E V E R - like, literally, I wait for 45 minutes and get someone .. but I’m trying to deal with stuff IRL so I can’t respond in time and get bounced back to queue.

What is going on here? Did T-Mobile lay off a million people or something? It didn’t used to be like this.

Badge

The person I spoke to says the problem was with my internet provider so I called them and was on the phone for 45 minutes while they diagnosed my router settings and then they just hung up on me and didn’t call back. I gave up. Spent all day just trying to find out why I couldn’t log in to my tmobile account.

Guess they don’t care or don’t know.