T-Mobile/Sprint Technical Help

• 19 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Basically, they are useless. Every time I called and asked for help, all they did was reading from the scripts which were given to them. When I gave them a ticket number, they always ask what is it about and don’t even bother to look at the ticket first. I have serious Network issues and have been going on for months without solutions.

Mind you, I understand corporations  want to outsource their help desks to other countries to save money, but at least they should train those people well enough to help their clients. And most of all, they should hire those who could speak good English that you could understand. So often, I could hardly understand what did they say and have to ask them to repeat several times.

The professionalism in corporations have really gone down hill over the years!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If you’re requiring ‘technical’ support, ensure that you are asking for ‘Advanced Technical support team’.  Typically all calls end up with ‘Customer Care’ / Billing teams, which are literally 100% script (reboot phone, reset network settings, ‘there is modernization in your area’, get a new SIM, used too much data, etc.

Advanced Technical Support will typically get you to someone that can help determine the service in your area/where you have issues and actually have some technical knowledge to assist.

Badge +1

The problem is, they won’t transfer me unless I tell them everything. They kept saying they can’t transfer to anyone unless they know what are the issues. And if I asked to speak to a supervisor after talking to them for a long time and knew that they couldn’t help me further, they’ll say “no supervisor is available” and put me on hold for a long time.

I did have a number for the NETWORK HELP but they won’t help you unless you have a ticket number. 

Another problem is even though I chose the option for TECHNICAL HELP, it turned out just a customer service help came on. So I learned that I need to ask for technical help right away, still they want me to tell them everything before they’ll transfer.