Question

Tmobile Cancels service because of roaming in the USA

• 7 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

To: Tmobile Customer Relations,

I am writing in reference to several text messages we have received from Tmoble stating the service will be terminated August 16th 2020 due to roaming off network. This letter is to stop that from happening. Abbey L. at the Payson Utah store and George from costumer service stated this letter would prevent that from happening (please reference notes made in account **********). My Husband works in Tok Alaska (covered area) usually on a rotating schedule, but when COVID surfaced he was mandated to stay for 3 months because he is a healthcare provider for emergency medicine and needs his phone for call. However, when we signed up for Tmobile, Ignacio (Tmobile manager at Payson Utah location) extensively went through the coverage area and assured us we were fine, so this is all quit confusing that we are needing to go through this process. In addition to the above, when I received the first text notice about roaming, I called customer services and they assured me they would fix this (please reference account notes). I am hoping this letter will finally resolve the problem. From my understanding after talking with store manager and customer service a letter sent to customer relations by snail mail in Albuquergue NM will halt the termination. Please feel free to call, email, or text with any questions or what needs to take place next.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I believe Tmobile will work with your family since your hubby is a health professional. Please, contact them directly through phone call (escalated to a supervisor if the CS cannot help) or message Tmobile on Facebook or Twitter.  This is a users forum that may or may not be monitored by Tmobile employees. I can report your post, if you like, and hopefully draw some official attention to it.

Hello,

That would be great. I have spent hours in the Tmobile Payson location and on the phone with CS. I have written CR, but fear I will run out of time before I get a reply. Your help is would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Shaunna

I cannot help you! I’d love to, but I’m only a Tmobile user not part of the company. However, I did report your post and I hope that gets the attention of someone who can help you. I encourage you to continue to work on your own behalf. :wink:

Badge

I believe Tmobile will work with your family since your hubby is a health professional. Please, contact them directly through phone call (escalated to a supervisor if the CS cannot help) or message Tmobile on Facebook or Twitter.  This is a users forum that may or may not be monitored by Tmobile employees. I can report your post, if you like, and hopefully draw some official attention to it.

Hello,

That would be great. I have spent hours in the Tmobile Payson location and on the phone with CS. I have written CR, but fear I will run out of time before I get a reply. Your help is would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Shaunna

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Your missive will probably not reach the intended audience here. You might try @TMobileHelp on twitter.

Your account may or may not run into problems despite what you were told.

Are you using locked  T-Mobile phones? If your phones are unlocked I suggest hubbie get a GCI prepaid SIM for the remainder of the time he’s in AK.