tmobile home wifi

Badge

My wifi hasn’t been working for the past two weeks. I’ve tried calling and nobody answers the phone. I just want my Internet to work. I can’t justify paying $60 a month for wifi if it’s not even working. I can’t stream anything or play video games. I expect this issue to be fixed or I’m taking my business elsewhere. 

8 replies

My T-Mobile Home 5G Internet hasn’t been working at night after 7PM for the last two weeks - speed drops down to 2Mb/s every day!!! In the morning - 170-200 Mb/s

I expect this issue to be fixed or I’m taking my business elsewhere too!)))

I don’t want to be harsh but the truth is the WiFi is trash. I want my $ back.

Mine too. It was working great since I got it then suddenly it stopped buffers and stops., slowest speed there is. I have a a tower next to my house. Can’t get a reason why just working on it. Can’t understand the people I talk to either. Guess I will have to go to another service too. Just give me a reason. Nobody is at the tower working on it so what’s up?

Did anyone get theirs fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

A- do you happen to have a TMO phone as well? and if you do is it also having issues with data or just the TMO home wifi set up?

B-are you positive its a tower TMO uses or is it just a tower and its assumed TMO is on that one?

No I don't. 

I have called but no luck fixing issue. I don't  see any other contact information 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

not a choice for everyone but if you are able to contacting TMO through either Facebook or Twitter will land you with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support..have them open a network ticket so your closest tower can be locked at. heck it could be an issue with the next out tower and now you have a nice chunk of all the people usually on that tower pushed onto yours causing capacity issues.. they can get the ball rolling on whats going on.