Question

Tmobile service disaster after merge

• 18 August 2021
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ever since tmobile started switching over to 5G and merged with sprint the service is absolutely terrible. These days it'll say I have 5 bars with 5G and I can't load up anything. I generally keep my phone on LTE in order for it to be usable but it's still super slow. It's not just in new areas either, I've had tmobile for 10+ years and places that used to be great won't even load up a snap chat properly anymore let alone something high speed worthy.

My friends and family that have tmobile are all considering switching, most likely to Verizon, and I'm trying to hold out but man is it getting hard. When exactly will tmobile get through these "growing pains?"

26 replies

Ever since tmobile started switching over to 5G and merged with sprint the service is absolutely terrible. These days it'll say I have 5 bars with 5G and I can't load up anything. I generally keep my phone on LTE in order for it to be usable but it's still super slow. It's not just in new areas either, I've had tmobile for 10+ years and places that used to be great won't even load up a snap chat properly anymore let alone something high speed worthy.

My friends and family that have tmobile are all considering switching, most likely to Verizon, and I'm trying to hold out but man is it getting hard. When exactly will tmobile get through these "growing pains?"

5g is terrible slow. And constantly losing connection.