tmobile upgrade to 5G for FREE Scam!

• 27 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I was notified that FCC  Made Tmobe move to 5G. Tmobile notified me that FOR FREE I would need to come in and upgrade my phone to continue service because I bought a 3g Samsung phone from tmobile and would not receive service with 3G. This is a scam and lie. The thing is I had to pay more money for my Samsung and had to give up phone to them or no deal. Then tmovbile rips me off and provides me a generic cheap piece of garbage phone that doesn't cost as much as Samsung and did not pay me the difference  then gives me their generic n200 charged me 50 dollars plus to upgrade for their Free phone. Tmobile  should have given me the same type of phone Samsung but instead at a cost to continue service giving up my phone pay for the g5 upgrade. I am passed that tmobile lost all my messages pictures in this cost all my passwords short cuts now I can't take care of any business have to call everyone every bank every  thing to get this stupid  N200 to work like my Samsung brand unfare business practices continually from this company. When I started service I was to get free Netflix as long as I had the account going to two months later breaching that agreement started charging me for Netflix now customers are made to give up Samsung for tmobile phones while allowing new sprint customers Free Samsungs to switch to tmobile anoh b er  move going for new customers. You'd better start giving your current customers the best service instead of scamming us stealing from us failing to abide by fcc rules of upgrades but forcing current customers to be charged for fcv rules and pay the businesses cost of abiding by fcc rules shouldn't place the burden on customers to make them pay for service because phone tmobile sold me they cannot provide full service for so take your very expensive phone in to assure you can continue to receive service and bring your WALLET no deals no credits just a lot if and a shifty phone in return!

5 replies

Badge

Other than that, are you happy ?😗

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How much could a 3g phone be worth now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i mean theyre having them switch to a 5G phone because theyre shutting down 3G...as are other carriers..so running out and purchasing a 3G device takes you right back to square one with them..

They scammed me as well. Almost same issues. BAD SERVICE Missing business calls daily dropped calls static horrible Connections. Won't let another carrier take over my plan. Hard to explain because they have a way of not actually calling it a contract. So it can't be taken over by Verizon. They would not let Verizon pick up my plan for 4,000. 2 yrs. Fooled into buying iPhone 14 pro with my trade & junk Samsung fold or maybe Motorola flip phone. And a pixel fold with a 1000. Discount. And owing them 700. For that phone. It's been a freaking nightmare.

3 months later fighting & arguing with them still no military discount or Netflix or Apple TV. & AAA credit. My bill is way more than quoted. Unbelievable liars. 

I was promised free assurarion insurance on 2 phones. She said " I could never let you go without insurance on those expensive phones." Got billed 30.00 / month more on bill for that. They said we never give that as a promo. The woman is hiding somewhere

Can't talk to her can't find her. Final bill was supposed to be 170./ month. Hahaha was 250./moi would like to cuss but won't help. They know what they are doing to us. I'm going to post every where I possibly can a Warning to future sorry customers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

They scammed me as well. Almost same issues. BAD SERVICE Missing business calls daily dropped calls static horrible Connections. Won't let another carrier take over my plan. Hard to explain because they have a way of not actually calling it a contract. So it can't be taken over by Verizon. They would not let Verizon pick up my plan for 4,000. 2 yrs. Fooled into buying iPhone 14 pro with my trade & junk Samsung fold or maybe Motorola flip phone. And a pixel fold with a 1000. Discount. And owing them 700. For that phone. It's been a freaking nightmare.

3 months later fighting & arguing with them still no military discount or Netflix or Apple TV. & AAA credit. My bill is way more than quoted. Unbelievable liars. 

I was promised free assurarion insurance on 2 phones. She said " I could never let you go without insurance on those expensive phones." Got billed 30.00 / month more on bill for that. They said we never give that as a promo. The woman is hiding somewhere

Can't talk to her can't find her. Final bill was supposed to be 170./ month. Hahaha was 250./moi would like to cuss but won't help. They know what they are doing to us. I'm going to post every where I possibly can a Warning to future sorry customers.

I know it is kind of late. But anytime you are signing up for some type of service Please make sure you everything in writing so you exactly what you have signed up for.