Question

Unable to add a cellular data plan (prepaid) to ipad

• 11 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Figured I'd post this here, after multiple attempts it seems like I can't set up a cellular plan for my 10.5 iPad Pro +4g LTE. Every time I enter my payment details I get this error message. I'm wondering, is the cellular data option obselete. Also, who can I contact from t-mobile to resolve this issue other than calling by phone.

Thanks

4 replies

Having the same issue on my iphone 7 plus. Even though I try to access my website, the T-mobile app lags and never opens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Figured I'd post this here, after multiple attempts it seems like I can't set up a cellular plan for my 10.5 iPad Pro +4g LTE. Every time I enter my payment details I get this error message. I'm wondering, is the cellular data option obselete. Also, who can I contact from t-mobile to resolve this issue other than calling by phone.

Thanks

Are you applying for a hot spot plan for the iPad ?

Having the same issue on my iphone 7 plus. Even though I try to access my website, the T-mobile app lags and never opens.

lets see what happens then.

I want to give an update on this. I just updated my iphone 7 plus and the app is working now fine. I think all the functions are working together now. But when I open the app, I see a yellow screen for about two sec and then the app starts to work. Maybe the the app was not compatible or was heavy to handle the load of the app functions.