Question

Unable to download MMS

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have an LG Q7+, and I am not able to view MMS. My husband has the same phone, and does not have the same issue.

The MMS will come in, show “Download”, and clicking on download just leads to failure every time.

So far I have:
reset my APN settings, I have set up a new APN profile with the settings found on T-Mobile, I have reset my profiles. I have attempted using the stock messaging app, various downloaded apps (including one that allows me to view messages through the computer), I have attempted on wifi, on cellular. I placed my sim in my husbands phone, and I still ran into the same error.

What can I do to resolve this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try sending yourself a MMS and see if it goes through but if it happened on another phone with your sim card you may need a new sim card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

i agree..if you tossed your sim card into your husbands device and the problem followed then its the sim card..MMS requires a data connection to send/receive..have you checked to see if you can get online etc without using wifi?

I have an LG Q7+, and I am not able to view MMS. My husband has the same phone, and does not have the same issue.

The MMS will come in, show “Download”, and clicking on download just leads to failure every time.

So far I have:
reset my APN settings, I have set up a new APN profile with the settings found on T-Mobile, I have reset my profiles. I have attempted using the stock messaging app, various downloaded apps (including one that allows me to view messages through the computer), I have attempted on wifi, on cellular. I placed my sim in my husbands phone, and I still ran into the same error.

What can I do to resolve this?

Did you solve the problem?