Question

unusual phone numbers on my call history

• 18 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have this particular phone number on my call history that I did not dial and it says I've dialed it multiple times 304-42248825. Whenever I call it it says your call cannot be completed as dial please call 611 for help NY201NY 51.. I think my boyfriend dialed it by the way. He is the night but  really think he did. It shows up multiple times so I know it was meant to be dialed. All types of weird activities started when I got a Google voice number on my phone. But this particular thing keeps happening I just want to know what happens when you dial that number when it was first dialed not the second or third time.

2 replies

Badge

The 304 is a West Virginia area code. But my boyfriend does have a Google voice number. We both do. But this number also showed up on his phone and he would dial it after a certain numbers like every time he would call me there would be that number dialed right after on his phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is it a forwarded number or perhaps a out of country call? if it starts with a 3 then the number it isnt anywhere in the states.

actually looking at that number makes zero sense… would that number by chance be your Google Voice number or something?