Solved

Watch phone line activation

• 23 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Hello, I recently took advantage of the free galaxy watch promotion by adding another line for the watch but it has been 2 days now and no one at the tmobile stores nor customer service have been able to help me connect the line so that I can make calls with my watch without my phone is this promotion a fluke to show that tmobile is “Adding more lines” compared to other companies? Is anyone else having these issues? The same thing is happening with my wifes apple watch that she just got from Tmobile. Any recomandations? 

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 23 June 2022, 22:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I don’t know about Galaxy but since you mention Apple Watch, did you complete the cellular setup from the Apple Watch app on the sync’d iPhone? Also, your watch and plan should look the same as your phone line on Tmobile online account details. It should show your watch model and matching IMEI that the line is assigned to. If that is missing or incorrect you need to contact TMO directly. I assume Galaxy setup is similar - setup needs to completed on the smartphone app of sync’d phone.

I’m having a major issue, pairing my watch to the iPhone 4 promax. Because it is not recognizing the ESIM. This is so frustrating.

I had the same problem with my Samsung watch 4 I got for Christmas. It was bought at best buy and sprint says they can't add it because it didn't have some number. It took 2 days with a rep and he said I'd have to get a line and watch from sprint. I have an extra line on my account but they say it has to be a watch line. WTH is that? I'm still without service on my watch and don't want to buy another line because I'm not sure they can hook it up.