Solved

Web voicemail?

• 23 October 2018
  • 1 reply

My phone is broken and I am waiting for a replacement.  How do I check my voicemail using the web instead of my phone?

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 24 October 2018, 16:17

Great question! You actually have a Visual Voicemail function through T-Mobile.com.  Log in using your T-Mobile ID and password, click the Phone tab at the top, then click the button that says Check Voicemail.  Depending on how many voicemails you have, it may take a moment to load.  The really cool thing about this feature is that you can save as .MP3 (or mutliple .MP3s as a .ZIP file if applicable) or send the selected voicemails to an e-mail address.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Great question! You actually have a Visual Voicemail function through T-Mobile.com.  Log in using your T-Mobile ID and password, click the Phone tab at the top, then click the button that says Check Voicemail.  Depending on how many voicemails you have, it may take a moment to load.  The really cool thing about this feature is that you can save as .MP3 (or mutliple .MP3s as a .ZIP file if applicable) or send the selected voicemails to an e-mail address.