Solved

While in Utah I find out that my phone does not work there, and now like to know if the same happen to me in New York.

• 27 February 2017
  • 4 replies

While in Utah the phone was not working, so I will be happy to know if this will happen to me while in New York? And if, what can I do to have the use of it?  Thank you@ !

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 1 March 2017, 00:03

Hey there!  I'm sorry you found yourself on a trip without service.  @theartiszan‌ makes a great point - have you had a chance to take a look at the area you'll be visiting in our 4G LTE Coverage Map‌?  You can select your device in the upper right hand corner to get a great idea of what you should be able to expect when you arrive!

- Marissa

View original

4 replies

Did you just not have coverage there? I would suggest looking at the coverage map online.

Userlevel 6

Hey there!  I'm sorry you found yourself on a trip without service.  @theartiszan‌ makes a great point - have you had a chance to take a look at the area you'll be visiting in our 4G LTE Coverage Map‌?  You can select your device in the upper right hand corner to get a great idea of what you should be able to expect when you arrive!

- Marissa

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

On a side note if there is a way i would advise changing his user name since it displays his phone number.

Userlevel 6

Hey there!  I just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to take a look at the map to get a better handle on what you can expect when you travel to NY.  I'm also sending you a message so that we can get your username changed as @dragon1562‌ mentioned - please take a look in your inbox when you have a moment!

_ Marissa