Solved

Whitelisting For Email-To-Text Service

• 19 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

My company is having issues with T-Mobile users not receiving our notifications, sent out as an email to their phones as a text message using "number@tmomail.net" . We have tried anything and everything we can, but keep get the errors like the one copied below:

Reporting-MTA: dns;smtp2.5cubits.com

Received-From-MTA: dns;5c01as07

Arrival-Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 16:52:25 -0400

Final-Recipient: rfc822;9525647099@tmomail.net

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (9525647099@tmomail.net:blocked)

I've tried many things shown in the thread below, but nothing seemed to help. I was wondering if you could give us a hand with this? Also, the dispatch email address is dispatch@rockontrucks.com . It seems we need to get whitelisted in order to get around being blocked.

E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 27 May 2020, 17:41

If you check out the correct answer in E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​, due to CTIA updates commercial text messages are no longer allowed through tmomail.net email addresses. If you wish to send out notifications for your business, you'll need to invest in a short code service that allows customers to opt-in. There is no whitelist that we can add you to.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

If you check out the correct answer in E-mail to SMS being blocked due to suspected SPAM​, due to CTIA updates commercial text messages are no longer allowed through tmomail.net email addresses. If you wish to send out notifications for your business, you'll need to invest in a short code service that allows customers to opt-in. There is no whitelist that we can add you to.