Question

Zero Coverage in Salsbury MA 01950

• 28 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

I recently had to cut my vacation short by 1 week due to zero coverage in Salisbury MA.  Even when on vacation I have to do email and video conf. calls for work.  I was not able to do either and had to cut a vacation short.

I switched from ATT to T-Mobile due to ATT having no coverage in this area.  I was assured that T-Mobile had excellent coverage.  I was lied to.

What can be done to improve my coverage while working while I travel?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

All I can suggest is that there must have been a service outage with that one site at the Methodist Church but I don’t have access to that information.

Badge

I was staying in my motorhome so the only wifi I have is my phone.  There was no coverage at all.  I tried rebooting the phone to see if it would pick up a different tower but the result was the same.  It was very disappointing to have to end a vacation 5 days early.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Next to Sacks Way? Then I don’t understand why you didn’t have service. You were ½ mile from T-Mobile’s site, which seems to be in the steeple of the Methodist Church. Was there T-Mobile service anywhere in Salisbury? Maybe if one of the T-Mobile employees shows up they can tell you if there was a service outage. I take it that the vacation place didn’t have WiFi? 

T-Mobile and AT&T seem to have essentially the same sites in Salisbury. Verizon also seems to have a site on the beach.

Badge

50 beach road

Zero bars and no internet

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

T-Mobile has a site (tower) right in the middle of Salisbury. Where was it that you didn’t get service?