Question

4G security camera

• 27 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have a reolink remote camera. T-mobile does not seem to understand my sim card is in a camera up a tree in a remote area. To get information about my minutes or information on how much I have used they want to send it to the phone the sim card is in. I keep telling them its not in a phone! I can pay my bill by adding minutes but have no idea how to log onto T-mobile to see what the usage is. Help anyone?

3 replies

Hi  I have a camera also with Tmobile sim card    you have to set up/or register your account on TMobile website with the phone number associated with the sim card in the camera.  You will then be able to pay your bill, see your usage etc.  Hope this helps.

so how do you activate the sim card and does it have to be a prepaid?  I have a new sim card but the camera doesn’t recognize it as I think it has to be activated.  Should I put in an old phone to activate?

Badge

Use the T-Mobile app to check the usage for your account. If you click on the data portion, it will provide details by phone number, and buy SIM card.

The data plan itself for the security camera must be set up by T-Mobile. They will send you a separate Sim card. Are use the least expensive 500 mb per month plan for $5.00.