Question

Connected, No Internet

• 22 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I seem to be asking the same question as everyone else. Why is T-Mobile internet service so unstable. For over a week mine has been dropping the internet connection. 2, 3, 4, times a day. All I have been getting from tech support is to turn it off, unplug it, wait a few minutes and restart it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't…

Yes, they sent they sent me a refurbished modem… Same problem.

I don’t understand the problem considering it worked good for the first 2 months. Has T-Mobile bitten off more than it can chew? Customer service is the poorest I have ever experienced since CenturyLink but, T-mobile ids tight up there with their internet.

I did make the comment that the modems have seemed hot and someone suggested a fan. The location of my modem is looking directly at the tower!!!

This is getting real old and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to recommend T-Mobile services to anyone.

Would someone at T-Mobile PLEASE FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!! Before I am  forced to go back to the cable. My home security system doesn’t work when the internet is down!!!!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!