Question

hot spots

• 22 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I went with cheapest hotspot Tmobile, and I can't get it to let me download, open pages etc. If I went with  more expensive hotspot would I be about to use online videos, download to my business etc

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you talking about a hotspot device or hotspot plan?

Badge

Device. I have  franklin T9   been looking at others that are more expensive.  Would they be stronger? I make jewelry and need to watch videos. I also need to onload photos to web page. Can't do that with this

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

in the same area while NOT connected to said hot spot..if you ran a speed test using your phone...what are the results? and how old is the T9? if your phone pulls in speeds fine but the T9 doesnt then it might end up being the T9 itself or possibly the sim in it.. have you tried power cycling it or anything to try and refresh it?

Badge

I don't know how t test speeds. Got Sim card changed yesterday 

Badge

Weird. Seems to work now.... Haven't tried to down load yet or watch online videos, but I can watch videos on face book.

Don't know why it's working now. Done nothing different,  same spot in house.

Thanks, I guess

I have Franklin T10. I can’t download Anything. Can’t watch Netflix unless it’s through the web.  Can’t even get Google Playstore.  I guess maybe I was expecting too much???

Badge

Charles I did go to the local store and they replaced the sim card. I've been told since that can make a difference